Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 16:02 — 13.3MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Email | RSS | More
Happy Thanksgiving! This week we take a look at some myths surrounding the origin of Thanksgiving.
- Were the Indians and Pilgrims that first ate together friendly with one another?
- Has Thanksgiving been a tradition since the 1600s?
- Who declared Thanksgiving a federal holiday?
- Was turkey served at the first Thanksgiving meal?
- Did the pilgrims really wear black and have buckles on their shoes?
Listen to Episode Class Dismissed your favorite podcast app or iTunes.